Exhibitor Service Kit
Make your experience at the Arizona Bridal Show a successful and smooth experience by reading through the following information below. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-860-6426.
Friday, January 6, 2017
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Loading Dock F & Dock G
South Building, Phoenix Convention Center
Loading Dock Entrance on Fifth Street
IMPORTANT BOOTH INFORMATION:
- A, B, C, D booths come with (2) six foot tables and one chair.
- E, F booths come with (1) six foot table and one chair.
- G, H booths come with (1) four foot table and one chair.
- Additional furniture can be purchased through the decorator. Forms below.
- Booths do not include carpet (except booths in Room 1 and Gown Sale area). Carpet can be purchased through the decorator. Forms below.
- Booths do not include electricity. Electricity can be purchased through the Convention Center preferred vendor, Commonwealth. Form below.
- Exhibits cannot exceed 8 feet in height. Exhibit items taller than 48 inches must be placed in the rear 3 feet of your booth.
- All food vendors doing any sampling will need to arrange for hand washing station (Food sampling information below).
- Please note: Any outside fabric (not provided by the decorator) must be fire retardant and you must have the fire retardant treatment certificate available onsite to show fire marshal prior to show open.
- All outside carpet or flooring must be taped down and secured prior to show open.
Decorator Orders (tables, chairs, carpet, etc.) – Discount Deadline Dec. 15
Electricity – Discount Deadline Dec. 22
Internet – Discount Deadline Dec. 23